Pathfinder intelligent translator converts your military experience into language and competencies that civilian employers can easily comprehend when viewed through your Purepost Passport.
Pathfinder creates a clear understanding of skills, makes it easy to work with Veterans and helps Veterans into positions that take advantage of their talents.
We put human skills at the heart of who we are and what we do.
Purepost Pathfinder automatically translates your military experience into civilian positions derived from the competencies and skills.
Central to everything is your free Purepost Passport, which provides a comprehensive competency based model for individuals to use as the pathway to growth and a successful career outcome.
Use your Passport to connect to career opportunities through Purepost Pathfinder.
Your Journey with Purepost
- Create your free Passport
- Use your Passport to understand and learn how to articulate your professional experience through Purepost; Instantly download your Passport, at no cost, in resume format
- Use your Passport to connect with your college and/or your career organization working with Purepost
- Once your Passport connects with your college or career organization you can communicate with them for assistance to enhance your passport and discover or obtain a job
- Use your Passport to match with jobs on Purepost Sonar (launching May 2021)
Purepost is a Veteran owned and operated public benefits corporation.
In Latin, serviens means ‘one who serves’. The word through French (Sergent) became Sergeant. Our Purepost logo is derived from the Sergeant chevrons. The chevrons run from left to right to signify progress.
The Medic Red is derived from Army Dustoff. Anthony Garcia, our CEO, served two combat tours to Iraq as a Dustoff soldier and aviator.
The 54th Medical Air Ambulance (Dustoff), Balad, Iraq 2005
From Jan 2005 to Nov 2005, The 54th Dustoff flew more than 4K combat missions and medically evacuated over 6.5K patients. Anthony flew his last Army mission, out of Iraq, on 16 Nov 2005.